Great expressions of love II

James Joyce
 You are my only love.
You have me completely in your power.
I know and feel that if I am to write anything fine and noble in the future I shall do so only by listening at the doors of your heart.
I would like to go through life side by side with you, telling you more and more until we grew to be one being together until the hour should come for us to die.



Franz Kafka
I belong to you; there is really no other way of expressing it, and that is not strong enough.
How could I, fool that I am, go on sitting in my office, or here at home, instead of leaping onto a train with my eyes shut and opening them only when I am with you?



Leo Tolstoy
 I already love in you your beauty, but I am only beginning to love in you that which is eternal and ever precious - your heart, your soul.
Beauty one could get to know and fall in love with in one hour and cease to love it as speedily; but the soul one must learn to know.




Voltaire
 No, nothing has the power to part me from you; our love is based upon virtue, and will last as long as our lives.
Adieu, there is nothing that I will not brave for your sake; you deserve much more than that.
Adieu, my dear heart!


 

Top Blogs

Facebook Page

Pinterest

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Word Chimes