Love Movie Words

Kiss me. Kiss me as if it were the last time.  
Casablanca
  
Ι came here tonight because when you realize 
you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, 
   you want the rest of your life tostart as soon as possible.       
When Harry Met Sally

Without a heart I can never really know what it would be like to love someone.  
Wizard of Oz
Love is friendship on fire.  
The Perfect Man

Buildings burn, people die, but real love is forever.  
The Crow

I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.  
Notting Hill

 We should be lovers, and that's a fact. 
Moulin Rouge

You make me want to be a better man.   
As Good As It Gets

 It doesn't matter if the guy is perfect or the girl is perfect,  
as long as they are perfect for each other.  
Good Will Hunting

Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what your gonna get.
Forest Gump

I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, 
one touch of her hand, than eternity without it
City of Angels

You are what you love, not what loves you. That's what I decided a long time ago.  
Adaptation

In these dreams I've loved you so, that by now I think I know what it's like 
to be loved by you. I will love being loved by you.  
The King and I

Take love, multiply it by infinity and take it to the depths of forever....
 and you still have only a glimpse of how I feel for you.   
Meet Joe Black

 Love means never having to say you're sorry. 
Love Story

I always just hoped that, that I'd meet some nice friendly girl, like the look of her, 
hope the look of me didn't make her physically sick, then pop the question and... 
um... settle down and be happy.  
Four Weddings and a Funeral

I could make love out of words as a potter makes cups out of clay...love that overthrows empires, love that binds two hearts together come hellfire and brimstones... 
Shakespeare in Love

Only in the mysterious equations of love can any real logic be found.
A Beautiful Mind
I was born to kiss you. 
Only You
     Love won't obey our expectations; Its mystery is pure and absolute.  
Bridges of Madison County

 Word Chimes

 

Top Blogs

Facebook Page

Pinterest

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Word Chimes